The Avonic AV-REC200 is the ideal standalone USB/ SD Card recorder and web/streaming device. Users can simply connect an HDMI or SD/HD-SDI input and in a few simple steps, they will be streaming and/or recording. With support for UDP/HLS/RTMP/RTSP live output and USB/SD card recording the REC200 it enables corporate streaming, live streaming to various platforms and live high bitrate full HD 1080P60 recording. A simple to use webinterface and IP control enable ease of use and full integration with 3rd party control systems.
To set up the REC200 to stream directly to Youtube Live, you can follow these simple steps below.
- Login to your Youtube account and click the Go Live button
- Setup a new stream according to your preferences
- After setting this up you’ll find yourself on this page:
- Copy the stream URL and Stream Key.
- Navigate to your REC200 and login to the WebGUI
- Select the Stream Settings Menu
- Select the correct Input
- select Mode Manual
- select Output: RTMP/RTMPS
- Paste the Youtube Stream URL in the URL field of the REC200
- Paste the Youtube Stream key in the Uploading Node field of the REC200
- Video Profile 1080p-6000Kbps-128kbps is the prefered setting for Youtube. You can also set up these settings manual according to your preferences
- Apply these settings and start streaming to Youtube. Youtube should now give you a preview of your stream: